Environments: Microsoft Windows Server (2012, 2008, 2003), UNIX, Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, SUSE)
Middleware: IIS 8 | 7 | 6, IBM MQ, Microsoft MQ, JBoss, IBM Websphere v6.1/6.0
Programming: Python, ASP.Net, HTML, PHP, CSS, Visual Studio 2005 2008, C, C++.
Scripting: PowerShell, HTA, VBScript, WMI/WBEM, PHP, JS, KixTart, ADSI/LDAP
Applications: Citrix Mgmt Server 4.5, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec End Point
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, J-Meter, Load Runner, Win Runner
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2005, MySQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS Access
Virtual Layers: VMWare vSphere Hypervisor (ESX), VirtualBox, Parallels, Microsoft Virtual PC
Monitoring Tools: FrameFlow, SCOM (System Center Operations Manager), Netwrix
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, ARP, FTP, Cisco & Soniwall Firewall
- Develop, Implement & Support service monitoring & availability of mission/business critical IT applications. Play a lead role in integration, management and reporting of System/Application performance data as captured by the monitoring tools.
- Partner with the Development, Infrastructure Architecture and Technical Analysis teams to proactively analyze system component performance.
- Advocate Performance Engineering as an integral step during the Software development life cycle. Make recommendations to further establish IT system performance guidelines and grow the System Performance team.
- Plan and execute systems engineering processes for design and integration on systems architecture, with emphasis on quality testing, reliability, and configuration control.
- Parse the Application and System logs using Python and PowerShell for all business applications to proactively monitor and trace errors with automated email alerts to various teams internally.
- Install, Configure Mail, Manage and Maintain IBM Lotus Notes Application.
- Conducted systems analysis for package-testing and deployment of packages and scripts via group policy or login script.
- Utilized design specs to build and image serves for business applications-under-test.
- Lotus Notes maintenance, migration, planning and deployment.
- End user migration from Lotus Notes (Domino) to Exchange Server
- Providing end user and technical post migration support.
- Performing migration / backups for user’s data.
- Test the Email routing between Notes to Exchange migration.
- Access Active Directory (A.D) for Groups and access control lists cleanup.
Master’s in Software Engineering with 3.75 GPA
Bachelors in Electronics and Computer Science